martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Emma Strange? No way!




Que fuerte. Ayer ya tenía subidas estas fotos porque me ENCANTÓ  como salía Emma Stone en este editorial. Y hoy me llega el newsletter de Make up y me pregunta esto:

Emma Stone’s Vogue cover – gorgeous or strange?

I’m somewhere in the middle of gorgeous and strange. Part of me thinks she looks great on the July cover of Vogue, and part of me thinks she looks almost fake? It’s hard to put my finger on it. All I know is that photo below of her in the newsboy hat is by far the worst picture of Emma I’ve EVER seen. Even though these pictures were done by the amazing Mario Testino, I’m not sure I’m in love with this photoshoot.

Pues gorgeous en mi humilde opinión . Que diversidad de gustos oiga.

Fuente: Fashion Scans Remastered

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
|