lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Jon Hamm triunfa en Saturday Night Live


Los críticos de televisión dicen que fue memorable. No tenemos ninguna duda de que este es un actor solvente capaz de hacer cualquier cosa, pero da un poquito de pena saber que Don Drapper es solo un personaje escrito en un papel.

(S35E13) The first time
Jon Hamm hosted Saturday Night LIve, back in 2008, it was before I had seen his work on Mad Men and 30 Rock (the latter was due to the fact his guest appearances didn't exist at the time). I was super-excited that the seemingly perpetually serious Hamm actually turned out to be hilarious, and his performance led to one of the best episodes of the entire season. Taking all this into consideration, I was walking on dangerous ground as I prepared to watch Hamm's return to the SNL stage.

Were my expectations too high to be met? Did Hamm's pre-SNL beard somehow take funny away from him (I've heard beards can sometimes do that)? As it turned out, I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Hamm did yet another stellar job as host, bringing a level of charm and commitment that made just about every sketch work.

This initial delight in seeing Hamm do well quickly turned into frustration. People as handsome as Hamm shouldn't be allowed to be funny as well. That's almost personality greed. I mean, seriously, leave some action for the rest of us, jerk.









Fuente: Jon Hamm ORG

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
|